How we can help you:
Data Catalogues for Health
Take control of your data distribution with a health data catalogue.
Ministries of health are responsible for vast amounts of data to which a multitude of stakeholders must have access. These data sets must be stored in a secure centre with the necessary means to control access, dissemination, interoperability, etc.
Using data catalogues for healthcare saves time and money, and can drive innovation and productivity for both staff and external partners. We have experience and expertise in using CKAN to provide data catalogues to a wide range of users. CKAN is a feature-rich, open-source tool used by governments worldwide to support data management and dissemination.
Data catalogues are an asset to organisations that need help consolidating multiple streams of data. Here are some examples:
- Ministries of Health
- Divisions of the United Nations
- Programmes of the United Nations
- Make an appointment for a free consultation to discuss the issues we can solve for you.
- We develop a work plan and budget tailored to your needs, then get to work providing technical solutions and support.
- We draw up a basic implementation of the system, review it with you and develop it to ensure it meets all your requirements.
- We maintain constant consultation and communication. We adapt to all the changes that occur, and we keep you informed of the evolution of the situation.
- Once the system is approved, we help with maintenance and hosting. A centralised issue tracking system reports and responds to bugs or urgent priority system changes.
- We work with a designated member of your organisation’s technical staff. We offer training and development to ensure a smooth transfer to your staff on an agreed date.
What you get with our health data catalogue support
- Complete analysis of your needs, including full documentation and professional writing.
- A fully hosted and maintained online document and data centre customised to your organisation’s branding.
- Development of any functionality appropriate to your needs, including evaluation of any additional functionality and enhancements after implementation.
- Assistance with implementing the platform, including help migrating your data into the new system.
- Ongoing training and development of your team to support future maintenance and hosting as needed.
“Working with Fjelltopp has been a pleasure. The team listens to our technical needs, quickly assimilates the intricacies of our substantive work, and has been forward-thinking in identifying solutions that our customers will appreciate.”
Dr Mary Mahy, Director, Data for Impact, UNAIDS Geneva