How we can help you:
Data Hubs for Health
Organisations we are proud to work with
Take control of your data distribution
Health ministries are responsible for vast amounts of data with a multitude of stakeholders requiring access to it. It’s crucial that these datasets are stored in a secure central hub with the necessary means for controlling access, dissemination, interoperability and more.
Using data hubs for health saves time and money, and can boost innovation and productivity for both staff and external partners. We have experience and expertise in using CKAN to deliver data hubs for a range of users. CKAN is a feature-rich open-source tool used by governments across the world to support data management and dissemination.
Data Hubs are an asset to organisations who need support consolidating multiple data streams. Examples include:
- Health ministries
- Divisions of the United Nations
- Programmes of the United Nations
- Book a free consultation meeting to discuss what problems we can solve for you.
- We’ll build a work plan and budget, tailored to your needs, then get to work providing technical solutions and support.
- We build a basic implementation of the system, review this with you and develop it further to make sure it meets all your requirements.
- We maintain constant consultation and communication. We adapt to any changes you that come up, and keep you fully updated on progress.
- Once the system is approved, we assist with maintenance and hosting support. A centralised issue tracker is used to report and respond to bugs or urgent priority changes to the system.
- We are work alongside a designated member of technical staff from your organisation. We offer training and development to ensure a smooth handover to your people at an agreed time.
- Comprehensive analysis of your requirements, including full documentation and professional write-up.
- A fully hosted and maintained online document and data hub, customised to suit your organisation’s branding.
- Development of any features suited to your requirements, including assessing any further features and improvements after implementation.
- Support in implementation of the platform, including help migrating your data into the new system.
- Ongoing training and development of your team to take on future maintenance and hosting when appropriate.
What our client said about us
“We have really enjoyed working with Fjelltopp. The team has been incredibly responsive and communicative, always keeping us updated on progress and responding quickly to any questions or concerns we had. They have demonstrated a deep understanding of our needs/goals, and consistently delivered high-quality work exceeding our expectations. Their attention to detail and commitment to excellence was evident in every aspect of the project.”
Chimwemwe Mkandawire, Head of IT, DHA Malawi Ministry of Health
How we can help you
Document Management System
Client: Dept. HIV & AIDS, Ministry of Health, Malawi, funded by UNAIDS
Project size: $90 000+
Timeline: 2021 – Present
The MOH in Malawi has similar aims and objectives to many other MOHs around the world…
Their vision: To achieve a state of health for all the people of Malawi that would enable them to lead a quality and productive life
Their mission: To provide strategic leadership for the delivery of a comprehensive range of quality, equitable and efficient health services to all people in Malawi by creating an enabling environment for health promoting activities.
The Department of HIV, AIDS & Viral Hepatitis (DHA) was established in 2001 under the MOH and carries responsibility for various HIV & Viral Hepatitis programs across Malawi.