How we can help you:
Research and Analysis Support
Organisations we are proud to work with
Expert data management and analysis for your public health research project.
Research institutions around the world are conducting studies to support and strengthen evidence-based decision making in the health sector. Such studies often involve the collection, management and analysis of large complex datasets from patients and healthcare staff.
Fjelltopp provide expertise in electronic data collection, analysis and research. We collect data using open-source survey tools (such as Kobo Toolbox), and then clean, profile and analyse the data with custom versioned software code (using the Python/R Anaconda framework) to create familiar outputs in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
Our approach ensures best practices in data management are followed throughout the research project, meaning the analysis will be easily repeatable, auditable, organised and completely secure.
Research and analysis support can benefit any organisation conducting research in the health sector requiring help with collection, management and reporting. We have experience gathering, coding and analysing both quantitative and qualitative data in multilingual settings.
Just a few examples include:
- Divisions of the United Nations
- Programmes of the United Nations
- Book a free consultation meeting to discuss what problems we can solve for you.
- We’ll build a work plan and budget, tailored to your needs, then get to work providing technical solutions and support.
- We develop study protocols, statistical designs and electronic data collection tools, written reports and papers for you, fitting around your team and their requirements.
- We can configure all the necessary devices for electronic data collection and provide custom tools to monitor the progress of large data collection efforts.
- We partner with you, working together, holding regular meetings to monitor progress and keep everybody informed and updated.
- We clean, transform, summarise, analyse and visualise raw data inputs, ensuring that every step of the process is automated, repeatable and auditable. Especially important for larger studies where a single human error can incur a great cost.
- Reports and data outputs delivered in user-friendly office document formats (Excel, Word, Google Sheets, Google Docs), containing two dimensional tables and charts that can be imported into other office documents.
- We are also comfortable preparing maps, and more abstract charts, as well as interactive data dashboards and visualisations.
- High quality written technical reports, and optional proofreading services.
- We can develop questionnaires and electronic data collection using Open Data Kit or Kobo Toolbox.
What our client said about us
“There is so much more to Fjelltopp than managing and analyzing data. Their technical expertise, their analytical skills as well as their problem solving attitude is what has allowed WHO Kazakhstan to improve its emergency response and to set new operational standards in managing large-scale health care interventions.”
Dr Caroline Clarinval, Country Representative, WHO Kazakhstan
Client: The World Health Organisation
Project size: $45 000+
Timeline: 2019 – Present
The World Health Organisation (WHO) employs people at a national, regional and global level to support its work towards enabling the highest possible levels of health for all.
We have worked at a national level with several WHO country offices around the globe, including WHO Ukraine. The WHO Ukraine office has been supporting the Ukrainian Ministry of Health (MoH) to develop evidence-informed national health policies and strategies with the overall goal: to support the Government of Ukraine in its progress towards universal health coverage.
For this project we worked closely with the WHO Emergency and Trauma Co-ordinator, Dr Omar Saleh. We provided a technical support role to Dr Saleh and other WHO staff, bringing expertise and best practises in data collection, analysis and research.